* Do you often become dizzy when you get up too quickly from a chair?
* Have you ever felt a sense of motion when you're standing still?
You're not alone. Whether it's fainting, imbalance, or spinning sensations, these disorders affect 76 million Americans at some time in their lives. Feeling Dizzy explains what can go wrong, what physicians can do to diagnose and treat problems, what you can do to help yourself, and how you can finally regain your sense of balance. The first complete book on the subject written from the general reader, Feeling Dizzy:
* Identifies and explains the three types of dizziness: vertigo, imbalance, and fainting.
* Describes treatment options, from medication or surgery to therapy and rehabilitation.
* Outlines self-help options, including relaxation techniques, biofeedback, and exercise.
A Macmillan Health Book
Thank you for visiting E316.com and viewing our Christian products. The Feeling Dizzy: Understanding and Treating Vertigo, Dizziness, and Other Balance Disorders by Brian W. Blakley & Mary-Ellen Siegel is a wonderful product that we offer in our store. We aim to offer you the best price on Feeling Dizzy: Understanding and Treating Vertigo, Dizziness, and Other Balance Disorders and many other Christian books, Bibles, music, DVDs, church supplies and more. E316 is a Christian company selling Christian products, not just some corporation that happens to sell Christian products. We take pride in the products we offer including this Feeling Dizzy: Understanding and Treating Vertigo, Dizziness, and Other Balance Disorders, because we purchase these products ourselves. Thank you for visiting our store and we hope to do business with you. Be sure to check the ISBN number 0028616804 or UPC to make sure it is the exact product you are looking for.
Looking to add this information to your own website? Then use our Product Widget to allow you to display product information in a frame that is 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.